Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Favorite Christmas Songs

Here's an album I need some help with. There isn't any information on the cover/album as to who this is singing. I suspect it's Johnny Cole (sure sounds like him), but for some reason they didn't include any info other than the listing of songs.

I've searched the Internet for any info on 'Silver Seal' records and can't find much. The record number is UT 1001 - could this be the first album they ever published??

If you can help me uncover who this is I'd appreciate it.



Download Album with scans: Family Favorite Christmas Songs

1 comment:

The Blue Carbuncle said...

*        *      *      *         *       *     *
   *         *     *       *         *         *
*  Thanks for the post, appreciate it!  *
      *     *           *         *      *     *
  *       *       *     *   *       *     *    *